Friday, June 3, 2011

Voiced for My Adoring Fans

The only time I enjoy the otherwise tedious task known as a writing assignment is when I can have some fun with it.  In response to the assignment "What's in your wallet", I wrote the blog post, Capital One IS in my wallet, but only from time-to-time.  I prefer a more relaxed, narrative essay opposed to scholarly papers as they are a ball to write, and more likely to gain a reaction from my audience.  Because this class is full of (mostly) young students, and the class is required to read these ePortfolios, I chose this blog post to represent my ability to pander to a specific audience.  Capital One IS in my wallet, but only from time-to-time is designed to be an easy read which invokes deeper thought and still manage to elicit a giggle or two.  Think and giggle away.

No comments:

Post a Comment